7/12/08

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed


Hi procrastinator people, for all people who likes to play, likes the RPG and arcade I bring you one, for me is all I always want to do whit a sith, and is the next game form Lucas Arts for all the consoles, it calls Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, basically the in the story you are a sith who was the secret student of Darth Vader, the guy has a great power and a big domain of the force, of course, the game is about to kill all people you meet, but it's not all if you want more even using the force, it has an interesting story using the and apparently you can fight whit Darth Vader in the end, it uses the same physic motor than Diablo III and I liked the game a lot, in my own opinion the best of it is it's made for wii, here I let you the official web site and some videos to you watch them and make your own opinion.



the official web site

The trailer





The game




No comments: